Saturday, February 26, 2011

Introduction

  My name is Brian. I'm a happy husband, a proud father, and a tightwad. With all of the responsibilities as a husband and father, my dream of building a traditionally styled custom car remained pushed to the backburner for years.

  Of course, my wife and daughter saw it differently. They got a little sneaky, and behind my back, they worked a plan to get me back into the old car game.

  In this blog, I'll detail the buildup of the car as it progresses. As of now, I'm about a year behind actual events, so the posts will be somewhat frequent until I'm up to date.

  You can follow the build and the story. There will be technical information here, as well as build tips you can use.

  I invite comments, questions and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment